Do you know how to handle the following issues if happening with your child?
- Your child spends large amounts of time on-line, especially at night.
- You find pornography on your child's computer.
- Your child receives phone calls from men you don't know or is making calls, sometimes long distance, to numbers you don't recognize.
- Your child becomes withdrawn from the family.
- Your child is using an on-line account belonging to someone else.
- What Should You Do If You Suspect Your Child Is Communicating With A Sexual Predator On-line?
Most parents don't know the answers to the scenarios above that can involve their children, and that is where the FBI's publication: A Parents Guide to Internet Safety come in to help!
To read the FBI Publication - A Parents Guide to Internet Safety, please visit: