I updated my iPad 2 to IOS version 8.1.3 and I wish I didn’t. The iPad 2 now runs really slow now. Sometimes it’s not even worth using it.
Note; Apple no longer allows you to downgrade back to IOS 7.
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn everything off! You don’t need any of that stuff turned on anyway.
- Backup your iPad and initiate the restore process and leave it at the restored version; back to good performance.
- Deal with it. Not an option for most people.
- Purchase a new iPad. <—I don’t like this option.
- Purchase an Android Tablet. <—I think I may be going with this option.