Sponsors

Sunday, December 7, 2008

iKey Portable Recording USB Device



I love smart technology and this friend is it. The iKey Portable USB recorder. I DJ as a hobby and hated dealing with my cumbersome recordable CD player when I wanted to record my music/ DJ set, with this baby, all I have to do is connect it into my record out from my Mixer and then insert a simple flash drive (you can also record to an iPod) and press the record button and bam! The iKey instantly records my in MP3 format to the flash drive. After I am done, I remove the flash drive and place it into my computer and burn my DJ set to CD. Nice convenience!


Price:

Depending on where you look the price for this is between $125 -$199

Watch Jonathan the DJ Tutor demo the device.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEgo7iC44Zs

Features:
• USB Port (For direct connectivity to supported USB Storage Device)
• Compatible with USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 devices
• Compatible with iPod®
• Records audio to Uncompressed WAV format or MP3 format (w/ selectable bit rate, up to 320kbps)
• Gold plated RCA inputs
• Microphone input with Phantom power (3v)
• Built-in Phono preamp for direct connection of Turntables
• LED Indicator shows memory remaining on target drive
• Soft Carrying case with three different face plates (red, black and silver)
• Battery powered w/ low battery indicator
• DC charger input with DC adapter included for use with rechargeable batteries
• 6-bar VU meter with peak hold and Overload indicator
• 1/8” (3.5mm) Headphone monitor output
• Record volume control
• Reset button
• Requires 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries (Not Included)

Company website:

http://www.ikey-audio.com/ikeyplus.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Expert Advice!