ChaCha the Human Guided Search Engine
- Have you ever wondered how many vehicles are in the US?
- Want to get stats of your favorite football player?
- Have you ever been in a heated debate over Michael Jordan Statistics on the basketball court?
- Have you ever had a need to get answers to any thought, but all you have available is your cell phone?
Then Meet ChaCha! ChaCha has taken the search engine to the next level by using a human search engine to do the searching for you and spit you back your answer (or as close to your answer as possible). Brought to you by Scott A. Jones, digital voice-mail inventor and holder of numerous voice-mail storage patents.
Go to www.chacha.com and register your mobile phone number online.
- The ChaCha service does not work from a land line phone only a mobile phone.
- You can only have 4 guided questions within 72 hours.
- The service makes a best effort to answer your message you texted in.
- Answers are not instantaneous can take up to 10 minutes.
- Service is free to use, but subject to the terms and conditions of your cell phone messaging plan.
My Test of ChaCha
Text from my cell to 242242:
What is the BDPA?
Reply text to my cell:
BDPA stands for Black Data Processing Associates. They help spur professional growth & technical development in the IT industry.