The Business Software Alliance reports that President Elect Obama's economic stimulus agenda will include a "Pro-Tech" emphasis; a sweet sound to an IT professionals ears!
Information Technology Job Creation Breakdown:
Obama's' Stimulus Impact Estimate
- 10 percent increase in IT Jobs: 300,000 new IT jobs.
- Construction & Engineering Firms
- Alternate Energy Systems
- Health Care Process Modernization
- Business analysis
- Financial and human resources applications
- Program management
- Application development
- And last but not least. Information Security
Information Technology will continue to a Rosetta stone for interpreting and translating historic complex problems to formulas that we can solve in this economic crisis.